- Conduct cloning of genes of interest, regulatory elements, and vector components
- Conduct molecular characterization including DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, DNA binding assays, etc
- Maintain detailed and organized records of experimental conditions, vector analysis, bacterial stocks, project data, and results
- Conduct transient and stable transfections in cell lines using lipid nanoparticles and other methods
- Contribute to the analysis of technical data and adaptation and improvement of routine methods
- Operate, maintain, and clean equipment, maintain/order supplies, and manage waste
- Maintain timely and detailed entries into an electronic notebook and database
- Assist in refinement and development of company SOPs
- Assist with mentoring of interns and assist with training
- [Senior RA Only] Independently design experimental plans with some supervision of research scientists
- [Senior RA Only] Coordinate and delegate tasks for Research Associate I
- Bachelors or Masters of Science [Senior RA Only] in Molecular Biology or related field. New graduates with at least 6 months of relevant lab experience are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated experience with seamless cloning methods, vector design, lentiviral and retroviral constructs.
- Proficiency in PCR methods, DNA Binding, Western Blotting, ELISA, ChIP, immunostaining, and multiplexed protein assays
- Basic experience with cell culture (desirable but not critical)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Collaborative attitude with strong communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as pipetting and standing for long periods (2-4 hours)
- Ability to read small text and labels
- Familiarity with working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with cell lines
- Experience with immuno-precipitation such as ChIP or ELISA
- Familiarity with handling hazardous substances including liquid nitrogen and biohazards such as bodily fluids. Lab safety training will be provided and will be completed within 1 month of hiring.
- [Senior RA Only] At least 6 months of industry experience or 1 year of experience designing research projects
- Boldness - We take courageous stances to explore new scientific and clinical challenges.
- Excellence - We constantly push ourselves to deliver more value and impact..
- Integrity - We hold ourselves and our partners to the highest ethical and operational standards to ensure safety of patients.
- Collaboration - We leverage diversity of thought and multi-disciplinary mindsets.
Epinoma is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.