- Develop diagnostic methods to detect epigenetic signatures on circulating tumor DNA in human plasma samples
- Lead team to plan, design, and execute key technology development and testing
- Support in designing and executing guardbanding experiments for protocol formulation
- Lead data analysis and technical troubleshootings in internal meetings
- Author technical reports, SOPs, and technology transfer documents
- Contribute to scientific documentation of patent applications and subsequent internal and external presentation and/or publication of new technologies
- Train and oversee junior colleagues with respect to lab activities
- Ph.D in molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, or related fields
- Previous experience with PCR assay development and molecular diagnostics
- Previous experience with DNA methylation analysis techniques such as qMSP, EM-Seq, and WGBS
- Excellent communication, presentation, and data analysis skills
- Strong desire to learn new techniques, willingness to work collaboratively as part of a team, and be productive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- PhD with 1+ years of industry or relevant experience in process development
- Experience with NGS assay protocols including library preparation, target enrichment, and sequencing
- Experience with whole genome amplification (WGA) and isothermal amplification techniques
- Knowledge of statistical design of experiments, as well as data analysis using JMP or other statistical package is desired
- Boldness - We take courageous stances to explore new scientific and clinical challenges.
- Excellence - We constantly push ourselves to deliver more value and impact..
- Integrity - We hold ourselves and our partners to the highest ethical and operational standards to ensure safety of patients.
- Collaboration - We leverage diversity of thought and multi-disciplinary mindsets.
Epinoma is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.